17.3.11

sunshine & playtime

Spring is here!  Flowers have been blooming and birds have been chirping away but it didn't really feel like Spring until Tuesday.  It was 19 degrees out!  We took full advantage of this beautiful day and went to the playground.  

The playground doesn't worry Jake anymore.  He leads us all around the park and enjoys a few of the activities there.  This wooden snail being a favourite. 

 



All of this has me eager to return home.  We have a fantastic (and humongous) park near our house and Billy and I are looking forward to taking Jake there.  It even has a little waterpark for small children.   It will be a far cry from this cute little European wooden park here.  I wonder if Jacob will find the change in parks strange at all?  Or maybe by the time we get there he will be an old pro at parks and won't miss a beat.  

Either way, it should be a lot of fun and will be so nice to talk to other parents and kids in English!     

4 comments:

  1. Jake looks so cute in his hat! Jake and Bill are almost matching!! So special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed the grass at first, hahah! I bet Jake will like parks at home better because there is real grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linds just think this summer will be so much fun. There will be lots of running and chasing and falling and crying but then more running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are almost matching. Funny! This summer will be great. I just cannot imagine him running but it is on the horizon for sure.

    ReplyDelete