28.3.11

feeding the swans

We have been having beautiful weather here.  So far Spring has been warm and dry so we are trying to get outside as much as possible.  There are not many grassy parks here but there are some funny things like this man-made lake, home to these pretty swans. 

Jake thought they were great.  So did Hailey who was tethered to the stroller and trying her hardest to pull it into the "lake".  Had Hailey actually managed to drag the stroller in, I think she would have been in trouble because these swans were twice her size.  I never really realized how giant swans really are until you stick little Jake in front of them.  

Of course French swans love baguettes and were not shy about coming over to get some.  



2 comments:

  1. Yes! Jake is practically running. What an athlete :)You look like really pretty mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean to leave out the *like*
    I must be slow

    ReplyDelete