Now that we are in playoffs, things are getting serious. Five games in eight days, which is quite a departure from say December, when they played four games all month! It is getting pretty busy around here. Playoff is an exciting time.
Also exciting, one of the girl here just had her baby! He is the sweetest little thing and weighs just under five pounds. When I went to visit her at the clinique I couldn't believe 1) how tiny a five pound baby actually is; so much smaller then I expected and so much smaller than our seven pound Jacob was. And 2) how super posh the maternity clinique was here - so new, all private rooms, flat screened TV's, mini fridge and modern art on the walls. Wow.
Jake's new friend.

Looks like you have baby fever! Time to have another one!
ReplyDeleteJake says he would like to have a cousin first!
ReplyDelete