I was reminded by the lovely Marnie how wonderful fresh mint tea is. It is common in Holland and if you order mint tea in a cafe or restaurant there, you will get a pretty clear mug full of fresh, bright green mint leaves. The presentation is so beautiful! It tastes so fresh and detoxifying, and sweet too if you add a smidgen of honey.
It's unfortunately not a French thing, so I have been making it at home. I have a mint plant on our window sill and (before it died) was enjoying fresh mint tea on rainy days.
Now I will have to see if I can hunt down some mint leaves at the market here. Perfect for making rainy days a little brighter.


One of my favourite things! I love these pictures too Linds.
ReplyDeleteYum!! I've been drinking this tea cold, so good!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.davidstea.com/our-teas/herbal-tea/northern-lights
One of my favorites too! That Northern Lights tea looks really nice Kait.
ReplyDelete