15.3.11

a, b, c, 1, 2, 3

I am in love with these sets of kids blocks!  Both are SO fun and educational.

Classic ABC Blocks from Uncle Goose.  The most beautifully crafted and detailed wooden blocks I have seen.  They contain letters, numbers, math signs and animals.  Such a wonderful way to learn letters, numbers, counting, sorting and stacking!

or Classic Uncle Goose ABC Blocks with bag.  



Multiblocks building blocks.  Designed by an engineer with numbers and increments to encourage both mathematical and creative thinking.  Great for building, stacking, counting and sorting.  What a smart idea. 


Yesterday Jake woke up and crawled all the way across the room.  An actual continuous crawl.  I guess it just clicked.  Things are seem to be moving really quickly these days.  He is literally changing overnight.  Amazing.  Between the crawling, cruising along the furniture and climbing the stairs he is going to enjoy blocks before we know it. 

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome!! And the websites are both great too. I think I am going to be in trouble ;)

    ReplyDelete