Finally! Jake got his first tooth on Sunday and judging by his mood, he is working on a second. We've been seeing that sweet toothless smile of his for almost eleven months now, so that little sliver of a tooth seems so strange to me. Although, I'm sure it is even stranger for him.





This just made my day!! Oh my Jake is SO cute. You should also be a professional photographer. You guys should also come home now. I just love these pictures so much!! A first tooth is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteA first tooth is exciting! It is just the tiniest sliver of a tooth but as soon as it gets bigger I will put up a picture. He is about to get another one beside it, so he will have his two bottom middle teeth once they have grown in. It should make for a cute grin.
ReplyDeleteThat will be so cute when they come in!! I can't wait to see the pictures. Skype tomorrow!
ReplyDelete