23.12.10

père noël

Père Noël  has found us in France.  
And Jacob did not mind Father Christmas in the least.  
He happily sat with this stranger and smiled.
If he thought this was all a little strange, he never let on.

I was pretty impressed with the set up there.
Big beautifully decorated tree, Christmas quilt, a sweet Santa with a very authentic beard and ornate suit.  
How very perfect.

What I cannot get over is how big Jake looks here. 
How is that even possible!?!

4 comments:

  1. What a great photo. He certainly looks older than he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty picture of our little Jake. He has such a sweet smile, not scared of Santa, so dear''

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so CUTE!!! Jake looks twelve, I think it's time to come home now before he starts talking and I miss it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks much bigger then he actually is in this picture, so don't be too alarmed!

    ReplyDelete