5.3.12

lately

So, it's still not spring here.  In fact, today is is the most miserable and blustery of days.  The kind of miserable day that makes for the perfect lazy morning.  One spent with sweet Jake in a blanket fort, watching the tree tops sway dramatically and snuggling-up with a stack of books.

On a much nicer day, we decided to try out the new McCafe here.  I mostly wanted to go so I could try their macrons, because how often can you order macrons at a McDonald's!?  And guess what?  They were actually pretty good.  My caramel caramel macchiato was also a nice treat. 


I've never been to a McCafe in Canada, but all the ones we've visited in Europe have been quite nice - glitzy espresso maker, beautiful loose leaf teas and really nice baked goodies. 

1 comment:

  1. Your blanket fort with Jake sounds so perfect! I went to a McCafe in Berlin and it was also surprisingly nice!

    ReplyDelete