9.3.12

cereal addiction

I have developed a serious love for chocolate granola here in France.  It's really nothing new.  We've had this cereal in almost every European city we've lived in, but this year, I cannot get enough.  

 If I could, I'd eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack.  Billy has heard this from me a lot lately to which he always replies "that's disgusting" - or something along those lines.  I like it with milk, without milk and on vanilla yogurt.  And on occasion, sometimes look forward to eating breakfast while laying in bed at night.  I'm attributing this new love affair to pregnancy (but would be lying if I didn't admit I've always had a bit of a thing for cereal). 


          
  I'm always sure to sprinkle in a little flax, so in my mind it's practically healthy.  That's logical, right?!  

I'll be sure to make this French Chocolate Granola once we are back home and reminisce. 

3 comments:

  1. mmmm, I can understand why you love it Linds. What was that brand of cereal called that I brought from Amsterdam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marn, it's the same brand you brought! Cruesli au Chocolat. The slogan on the box is "le plaisir croustillant" (translation: crunchy pleasure), which really sums it up nicely! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Cruesli, it was on the tip of my tongue. That cereal was so delicious!

    ReplyDelete