Here are just a few of Jake's current favorites at around 16 months, although many of these have been fav's from the start.
I must admit, his number-one-cannot-live-without-all-time-favorite is probably the Cuskiboo, and I didn't get a photo of him; he stays in the crib (or tries to, anyways). Close second would be the iPad, which we usually try to keep hidden and which he usually always finds. He's a very clever little guy. His reaction to the iPad is exactly the same as he reaction the the Goldfish crackers shown below. Too. Darn. Cute.
(To more easily read the descriptions and view the pictures below, just enlarge the images by clicking on them).
I should have also added cardboard box to the list, along with of any type of material you can find the the recycling bin.
A definite favorite.
It is so sweet what kids decide to fall in love with. I wonder what new likes will crop-up over the next few months?




Piper's so lucky - getting all those hugs and kisses!! Miss you so much Jake, you are such a sweet boy xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunty