Happy birthday to my lovely husband.
I am so thankful for you.
We celebrated with a little quiet time before the game and homemade pound cake. The remainder of the day was typical of a game day.
We have found that birthdays' are a huge deal in Europe, France being no exception. Every single player shook Billy's hand and wished him a "bon anniversaire", the kids team did the same, fans made signs and strangers have been sending him birthday emails all-day - in French. There will be beers after the game and a catered meal. They really love birthdays' here.
Jean, can you believe it has been twenty-nine years? I imagine not.
I can see how birthdays are forever special to mothers.
...
Update: They won the game and the entire arena sang happy birthday to Billy after the match.
...
Update: They won the game and the entire arena sang happy birthday to Billy after the match.

oh my gosh too cuute! bon anniversaire to billy from italy too...!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday BJ!
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! Poor Billy, that's so funny! Happy bday!
ReplyDeleteGreat to cap of your birthday with a win. Happy 29th Billy or should I say bon anniversaire!
ReplyDelete