There is a growing baby in here and she's not about to let me forget it. She is busy - moving, stretching, turning, kicking - all the time, all night. (In fact, the doctor who performed my ultrasounds was getting exasperated over this constant movement. She had to pause and rewind again and again in order to take her measurements).
twenty-four weeks
Of course I cannot help but enjoy it.
Feeling those little kicks has to be the greatest part of pregnancy. All the rest of it I'm really not so crazy about. In just four months I will be a mother of two and I just cannot wait. I'm sure there will be hard moments ahead but I know the joy that comes with these sweet little babies and June just cannot come soon enough.


you're beautiful. if only i could carry i baby like that!! good job, girl!
ReplyDeleteYou barely look pregnant. Pregnancy suits u. Maybe you'll have to have 1 more. Ha Ha.
ReplyDeleteThese are the very sweetest comments! But I am getting bigger by the day and moving slower and slower. I'm not too sure about one more. Ha!
ReplyDelete