7.2.12

snow, hooray

We've finally gotten our first snow.  It started off one evening as just the slightest dusting and then continued a little more the following night.  The result of our two day storm, one whole inch of snow.  Jacob's not nearly as enchanted by the snow as Bill and I were.  I love waking-up to new snow.  Jake stomped around a bit and then decided he would rather walk to the arena instead.   

Snow: Day One


The poor roses in the picture above are not happy


On our way to the rink


Snow: Day Two


Writing in the snow, snowballs and chocolates from 
our neighbor downstairs.  Thanks, Monique.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!! Best pictures ever!!! So cute, I just want to kiss those little Jacob cheeks. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures of little Jake in the snow!
    Bet he is wondering why the white fluff covering the ground.
    Lindsey you doso well!!

    ReplyDelete