25.2.12

supermarket

Jake loves to help with everything - sorting laundry, unloading dishing, sweeping the floors, wiping up spills... - so when we happened upon a unusually quiet supermarket one morning, I knew he would love to push a mini cart.  And he did.  He navigated the isles and helped me load the groceries in it.  By then end of our shopping trip, the cart was heavy and brimming with groceries.  It was so heavy I had to help a little around the corners. 

It was, without a doubt, our funnest shopping trip yet.  After, we walked to the arena on our way home and watched a little practice.  It made for a lovely morning. 



Luckily, I happened to have my camera on me, which is rare these days.  It feels like it adds an extra 10 pounds to my bag so I've been awfully lazy about it.  This is a good reminder to bring it out 
more often.    

1 comment: