I have come down with a cold and by the sounds of the raspy babble coming from Jacob last night, he has too. Hopefully it will be short lived. We came prepared with baby Tylenol and saline nose drops but I am hoping we will not need them.
The night before last we discovered that Jacob had maneuvered himself all the way to the end of his crib, head where his feet usually belong. This means no more blanket in the crib. I know everything you read says no blankets but while he was relatively immobile in the crib, a thin blanket tucked under the end of the mattress was working fine. Especially because the little electric heater does a poor job of heating up his entire room and Fall weather is upon us.
The new solution: a sleep sack. What a dream. It turns out it is the coziest, sweetest thing ever. He loved it and slept amazingly well. Could this sleep sack really have such an effect on his sleeping? I guess we will soon find out. Night one was a big success.
Note the small heater in the upper right corner. This is suppose to keep an entire room warm? Not likely.
Hope you are feeling better Lindsey & that Jacob does not get that cold to badly either''
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so sweet,Jacob looks like a little angel in his crib, just makes me want to cuddle him"