Okay, thankfully I am exaggerating a little.
I took this video at the very beginning of November, tucked it away and completely forgot about it until now. Looking back on it, I already see a noticeable difference in his sitting and it has only been a few short weeks. You will notice he is still a little camera shy but we're working on it.
I would just like to take a moment and pause time here. Slow things down ever so slightly.
Soon he will be getting his drivers license and graduating from university.
I took this video at the very beginning of November, tucked it away and completely forgot about it until now. Looking back on it, I already see a noticeable difference in his sitting and it has only been a few short weeks. You will notice he is still a little camera shy but we're working on it.
I would just like to take a moment and pause time here. Slow things down ever so slightly.
Soon he will be getting his drivers license and graduating from university.
All those cute little smiles,he will soon not mind the camera when mommy takes his picture!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the best! Can you post more please!
ReplyDeleteAlice, he is already getting a little more comfortable and he will flash the odd smile now.
ReplyDeleteKait, I will try to post a few more soon. It will only let me put up short clips which is too bad. I hear congratulations are in order. Exciting news about the promotion.