Spending a little family time at the park before the winter rain starts up. Next stop, a walk downtown for coffee and crepes. What a wonderful way to spend a day.
Great idea, and a wonderful way to let us all know about life in France. Jake is getting so big, just wish I could give him a big hug. I guess you will have to give him one from me. Take care, Aunty Colleen
ohhhh cute.
ReplyDeleteomg you're so pretty and he has the most kissable cheeks in history!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, and a wonderful way to let us all know about life in France. Jake is getting so big, just wish I could give him a big hug. I guess you will have to give him one from me. Take care, Aunty Colleen
ReplyDeleteI will give him a BIG hug for you Colleen!! Say hello to everyone back home for us.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am sure that ...... is Alyse, and you are so so sweet.
What a beautiful picture of you & little Jake, makes me feel I also would love to give our little 'Great Grandson" a big kiss & hug''
ReplyDeleteThanks Alice!! I will give him a big hug for you. We will have to skype again soon. Happy Thanksgiving this weekend, say hello to everyone from us.
ReplyDelete