6.10.10

adventures in teething

Oh yes, teething.  Those little baby teeth are trying to make their way up.  They are making themselves known.  The drool keeps coming and coming.  Jake is taking it all very well, so far, and has both hands shoved into his mouth on a regular basis.  Let hope that things go smoothly for Jake and our other little friends out there who are also teething. Good luck sweet babies, or as they say in France, bonne chance. 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog and journal! Super idea!
    It is so beautiful and well written and the images are fantastic! Beautiful photography!
    Thank you so much for sharing….
    It is now officially part of my morning coffee routine.
    I hope you don't mind but I am adding this to my 'les amis' list right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tara! I am happy to be part of your "les amis". I was also wondering if I could post a couple of your cookie recipes on here somtime? They all look so amazing and the pictures are stunning. Let me know if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I don't mind!
    That would be amazing.
    The name of the photographer is Birgit Fauske and she is living and working here in Oslo.
    That would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks so much Tara, I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blog is a good idea Lindsey and I love all the photos of you, Jacob and Billy enjoying Paris.

    I also started up a blog last year but it is solely for my writing and has no personal content. Like you I don't like the idea of facebook being so accessible and permanent when you post photos, etc. so have the security set high and only family are invited.

    Uncle Alan is not as keen on computers but I regularly show him photos of you and family . . .

    Auntie Sharon

    ReplyDelete