13.11.11

puddle hunting

When my parents came, it was like a mini Christmas here, and these sweet boots were one of the many things they spoiled us with.  So on occasion, Jake goes out hunting for puddles.  He loves stomping around the yard in these boots.  If we would let him, he would be wearing them in the house too.  He thinks they're great.


 We are hoping that with nice, thick socks they will be his winter boots this season.  We probably won't get much, or any, snow.  This coat on the other hand, isn't going to make it for too much longer.  It's getting a little too snug for this growing boy.


This is my cute view from the kitchen window.  There is something about the brick, ivy and moss that I like.  It's charming really.  I certainly wouldn't see anything like it from my kitchen at home.   

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the boots! Now you just need to knit some socks.
    Is this possible with Jake running around you all day? hmmm not for me, but maybe you can do it!! That bird is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake looks so tough in that outfor haha, especially with the stick!! Don't mess with him! I'm glad he likes the boots, I guess mom and I should have got a smaller size! I guess next year they'll be perfect!

    ReplyDelete