24.11.11

twinkling city

Paris is all lit-up for the holidays.
The windows and streets are glowing.
It couldn't be any prettier.









Kaytie and I went for the afternoon to do a little shopping.
We warmed-up with Chai teas.
Fast-walked all over Paris.
And brought a few macarons home with us.
It was the longest I have ever been apart from my sweet Jake.

It was such a fun day and perfectly festive!
If you feel like sharing my festive mood, 
here are a few Christmas songs:

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven

Thanks to Kaytie for taking all the great pictures!  
The last one, the full view of Galeries Lafayette, I found on travelersmust.com.  
And it was a travel must, really spectacular. 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty!! Cannot wait to come visit! I'm glad you added some JBieb to your xmas song list (i'm serious, I will be downloading his Christmas album, haha)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who knew you could put songs on your blog!! you're so techno-modern linds! i especially love those sparkly moose. what a dreamy time to be in paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kait, funny that your going to download that album! Ha. Some of those songs are hilarious.

    Alyse, thanks, that is the first time I've ever been called techno-modern! Anything with modern in the title is a big plus. Although if you could see how slow I am with text messages you may take it back. Dreamy is the perfect word for Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like u had a wonderful day. It looks beautiful. Did u actually buy anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunty Brenda, you know me so well! I continue to be a pretty horrible shopper but I did buy some jam a chocolate bar AND saw a bracelet I'm thinking about.

    ReplyDelete