8.4.11

deux dents

Jake is the proud owner of two super cute teeth.  Still no pictures though.  These teeth are moving nowhere fast. The first one is about a millimeter and the second is around half a millimeter.  Seriously slow.  I don't exactly know what I was expecting really, but thought progress would be a bit more substantial.

So enough about the teeth. We are trying to soak-up a little more warm weather before we get home. It's still a little cold in Kelowna so I have been rubbing our super hot weather in a little to my mom. Guess what mom, is was 24 degrees yesterday!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks so beautiful there! What great pictures! Remember when we got that sweatshirt for Jake in Vancouver and it was so big on him!! He looks so cute! I

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just came across your cell phone picture of teeny little Jake swimming in this humungous sweater! It is still a little big on him now so don't worry, he is not a giant yet.

    ReplyDelete