A lot of our day here revolves around feeding Jacob. Especially now that finger foods are a part of every meal. Jake spends a substantial time in his Bumbo these days and now that he is feeling better, he is making up for his lost appetite last week. Here is today so far, in food.
He loves Arrowroot crackers and often
gets a little in his hair and on his toes.
I made squash, apple & quinoa and it was a big hit.
We even had to go for seconds. Mom always makes
a little bit of a mess but we have fun.
Jake focuses and gets serious about eating puffs.
He loves these things and they are prefect
to snack on at Dad's hockey games. Yum.
Of course we didn't spend all-day eating, today was sunny and 17 degrees so we enjoyed walking downtown and peeked into a few stores.





Awww, I love little Jake.
ReplyDeleteThat picture with food on his face is adorable! Those baby blues are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I can hardly keep him clean. Billy on the other hand feeds him and there is practically zero mess. It's unbelievable.
ReplyDelete