23.2.11

friday's game

It was so nice to have Marnie at Friday's game and she was such a big help with Jake.  It was great to have another set of hands to help entertain him and he loved sitting on her lap.  I think he has a bit of a crush.

We lasted for the entire game which was a first.  However, Jake remained wide awake for the whole game and unfortunately this really threw-off his sleeping schedule later that night.  Subsequently, it turned into a late night for all of us.  I think we probably won't do that again this season.



 They won the game in overtime and even though Billy hurt himself in the first period he finished the game.  Hopefully he will be healed for Friday's game.  It will be the last regular season game before play-offs start.

2 comments:

  1. That was really fun Linds! I don't mind one bit if Jake has a little crush on me! He is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job ladies and baby boy! your rink looks comfy guys! i'm jealous. i'm seeing a lot of fans too! go billy!!

    ReplyDelete