3.2.11

the french pharmacy

I have heard wonderful things about French Pharmacies.  Apparently they are a treasure trove of goods.  In addition to your medicines and vitamins, you can find anything from soaps to luxe body lotions to pet products.

And if you have been out picking mushrooms, your French pharmacist is trained to identify any mushroom, to determine if it is poisonous.  Good to know.

But in spite of all this, I have never paid it too much attention; because as soon as you walk into a French Pharmacy you realize that it's all in French and you have no hope of understanding what most if it even is.  It is a little overwhelming.  To make things even more complicated, most items are behind the counter - even vitamins - so you have to know exactly what you are asking for.  

Enter GOOP, and these lovely suggestions for la pharmacie...

Image courtesy of GOOP

 

The French Pharmacy

 

Many of the absolute best beauty products I’ve found come from regular French pharmacies. I always stock up on these items when I’m in France or ask friends to bring some back when they’re passing through. Below is a list of all of my favorites.
Love,
gp

Click here to view the entire newsletter and view the list of French products.

Kaity has already sent me her requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment