24.11.10

christmas is in the air

Lights are being strung up downtown.
Holiday displays are popping up in store windows.
 Listening to Christmas music, of course*

And anticipating the opening of the Christmas market. 
Apparently there will be over 140 stalls and "mini-chalets"
Crafts, ornaments, baking, champagne, ciders & gluwine.  
Europe really knows how to do Christmas. 

Now the only thing missing is snow.
............

(*Just to clarify, Jacob & I have been listening to Christmas music for weeks now whenever Billy is at practice.  And this is not a lie, I have 134 Christmas songs.  Just over 7 hours worth. When Billy comes home from practice he turns it off.  His Christmas spirit doesn't kick in until December first).

2 comments:

  1. Tim wouldn't let me listen to Christmas music! Well he probably would, but I don't want to put him through that. I will wait until Dec 1st. Can't wait to Skype on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We obviously inherited Mom's love for Christmas music. You should start a couple days early, I think Tim could handle it!

    ReplyDelete