27.1.13

this post is a thank you

I have a very sweet and thoughtful friend in Germany who sent Avery the most adorable, princess-y outfit out there.  Gosh, we love it!  And it's even more special because it travelled so far to reach us.

Thank you!

Dankeschön!
    

Tutu + Sophie = a happy Avery





Admittedly, I've struggled with girls clothes.  I'm continuously overwhelmed by how many different shades of pink are out there because they don't mix-and-match too well.  She however has two absolutely adorable girls of her own, so she's got it all down pat and knows a thing or two about tutus (when I saw her youngest in the same outfit I just melted over the cuteness of her)!!      

And while we're on the subject of girls... 
anyone have any idea how to keep baby girl hair under control?!  Because we could use some serious help in that department!  
Those bangs are growing fast ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little girl you have!!
    And so glad to see that the outfit fits too :)

    ReplyDelete