27.10.12

grocery shopping

Sometimes grocery shopping makes me groan and since being back home, I've been missing those days where I would just walk out the door and seven minutes later be filling-up my stroller basket with my daily needs.  On the walk home, maybe we would sit by a fountain and snack on some pastries; or maybe we would peruse beauty items and the pharmacy; or maybe we would stop in one of the many boutiques that line those pretty cobblestone streets; or maybe we would do all three and stop at the playground too.  If I were to do the same here, I would be buckling and unbuckling the car-seats a hundred times (or maybe it's twelve times, but it would feel like one hundred) and clicking and unclicking the infant seat over and over (and over).

So when our new Urban Fair moved in, with groceries and coffee, we thought we should check it out.  



    
  I enjoyed a tea latte.  Jake enjoyed a muffin.  Avery enjoyed a nap - for all of ten minutes, but still a nap  (and I may have helped a little with the muffin).  

No comments:

Post a Comment