1.10.12

and then there were three

that's right, it's just the three of us around here for the week while Billy is working in Vancouver.  I think my sanity will be determined by sleep - the kids and mine.  And if daytime napping goes as planned, I will be doing a happy dance.  Today has been lots of fun; we had a coffee date, played hockey outside while I snuggled with Avery in the bijorn and built a city with blocks and books and diggers too, of course.  Let hope the week continues on this smooth course.  

My only mistake was baking cookies with Jake for Billy to take on his trip.  I made far too many.  More then he could've possibly taken (and I sent him with A LOT) and have subsequently been enjoying cookie after cookie after cookie.  They are oatmeal, chocolate chip and almond; and couldn't be yummier.  I used this recipe here and added some dark chocolate chips. 


   
A lot of almonds were snacked on during the making of these and Jake has been saying "I probably want a cookie" all day


1 comment:

  1. this is adorable! love that almond handful! love love love

    ReplyDelete