23.4.12

peachland

We've been busy enjoying our time with Billy's parents and decided to take a quick little drive to Peachland this morning.  We stopped for coffee and snacks at Bliss Bakery, threw rocks into the lake and took a quick hike up to Hardy Falls.  It was such a nice morning 
to be outdoors.

A big boy haircut and cookie covered face


Pecan sticky buns and a salted chocolate toffee cookie


Morning at the lake and some rock-throwing



Wipe-out.  Jake face planted in the lake but there were no tears so more rock throwing ensued.     


 Walking to Hardy Falls over one of the eight bridges on the pathway







2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I've lived here since '89 and have never seen the falls. I think i should make the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Hope you guys are having a great visit! Looks like fun :) And I'm loving Jake's new hair!

    ReplyDelete