We put up our tree and some decorations with Graham while listening to Christmas carols and sipping hot chocolate. Our place is now looking warm and festive. Jake thinks the tree is great; he loves the lights and thankfully hasn't been terrorizing any of the ornaments.
Of course we tried to take a group picture in-front of the tree, but Jake wasn't in a cooperative mood. I couldn't get a single shot of his sweet little face. He is in constant motion and isn't about to
pause for the camera.
Then we cut, strung and hung snowflakes to make a snowflake curtain. They make for a really festive and beautiful window.
And happy birthday Saint Nicholas.
This morning everyone woke-up with some treats in their shoes. Something we've been doing since living in the Netherlands.





Looks festive!! I put a string of lights on the fireplace, no tree though :(
ReplyDeleteAwesome snowflakes. I'm surprised Jake hasn't tugged them down yet.
ReplyDelete