Yesterday we had some of the kids over to decorate cookies and had such a fun morning! There were sweets galore - cookies and sprinkles and icing and hot chocolate. I tried to sneak in a few healthy items too - grapes and cheese and Christmas oranges - but the cookies
were the star attraction.
Jacob was more into cookie eating than decorating and munched around with his little sticky fingers all coated in sprinkles. Our French friends haven't ever decrated Christmas sugar cookies and
were pretty impressed.
These eggnog sugar cookies are my favorite for the holiday's and I make them every Christmas.
Before
After
Just look at these cute cookies!
The big kids hard at work
While the three little ones make good use of the toys
How pretty are these cookies one of the Czech mom's brought over!?






So cute. How nice to exchange traditions with other cultures. I wonder if your French friends would do this next year! Kate's on her waaaayyyyyy. Yeah. Have a great time in Paris.
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait for Kait to arrive!! They all had a lot of fun, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again next year.
ReplyDelete