6.10.11

the sweetest husband

I have the very sweetest husband.  Do you know what he bought me the other day?  I bet you could never guess it.


A new toilet seat.

I'm not even kidding and I am so happy about it.   So happy.

Our old seat was black, flimsy, probably about sixty years old and had hard-water stains that just couldn't be scrubbed off.  It was beyond gross.  It was no secret that I thought it was awful, but I was so surprised when Billy came home the other day with a brand new, white toilet seat.  It was the funniest, sweetest and most thoughtful thing.

He took the grimy one off, put on the shiny and clean one and voila, it has totally transformed our washroom.  I no longer dread going to the bathroom.  And I sometimes even smile a little smile when I see it.

Thanks to my kind and loving husband.
You are greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. this is hilarious. good job bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Yah Bill! Looks like Jake is doing a little dance is that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh. Our toilet seat is wooden and I can't stand it or our washroom! Looks like you're having a blast with your mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete