Here's a little glimpse of our family lately...
Billy is in work and school mode; and sadly our alarm clock has been set for six am these days. I hate six am. And really wish I was more of a morning person. Thank goodness for coffee. Especially on those mornings when everyone wakes up at the sound of the alarm.
Jacob starts preschool next week. I think he will love it. I hope he will love it. I am so excited for him and a little sad too. Sigh. Boy, do I ever love that big guy! But he may revel in a little time away from home; and by home, I mostly mean Avery. He and Avery may be walking around the house holding hands right now, but just the other day, he politely asked me to throw her out. Like, into the trash can and out. Sometimes it's tough being a big brother, I guess. Other then preschool on the horizon, he's still the same little guy who loves golf, hockey, sushi, books and reads Madeline to me - reciting it word for word.
Avery is getting new two teeth. Loves dogs and says woof. She also says mama, dad, uh-oh, meow, quack and cheese. Signs please, more, milk and all done. Adores Jake. Climbs onto the couch and stands up. Climbs onto the chair and stands up. Climbs onto the stool and stands up. You're driving me nuts with this climbing and standing Aves! She will wolf-down an omelette, edemame beans, cheese of any kind, avocado and grapes. Follows complex instructions such as, "find your penguin book and bring it to dad". But makes an exception when instructed to "sit down", which she conveniently ignores. Wants to have her soother day and night (I'm really hoping this is related to the two new teeth). When she wants something, there is no mistaking it; she will flail, wail and throw her noodle-y body backward in protest. It's a meltdown and because it's brand new right now, it's pretty cute (but I may not being saying that in a month or two).
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
ADORE!!!
ReplyDelete