Clearly I've gone a little overboard with instagram.
We've been ejoying play-dates in the park and taken a couple walks along the lake. Hello ducks!
Avery has started to stand on her own! Little by little. Yesterday, for about 15 seconds followed by a terrific wobble and a save-your-life-catch by mom. And this new trick is making everything else a little frustrating. Like crawling and sitting is such a major waste of time now ;)
And, as you can see, she's also eating yogurt. Big hit.
And, as you can see, she's also eating yogurt. Big hit.
And we hit the jackpot with last weeks library books. No major duds, which doesn't often happen. The favourites were: Miss Rumphius, Anatole (which Jake has completely memorized) and Library Lion.
I just started I Am Half-Sick of Shadows which is practically my first book since Christmas! Way too long.
I just started I Am Half-Sick of Shadows which is practically my first book since Christmas! Way too long.









No comments:
Post a Comment