Can anyone else believe it is the thirteenth of September already!? I mean, seriously! When did that happen. There is a chill in the evening air and we spotted a few yellow leaves nestled amongst the green. I forget what Autumn is all about. After spending the last four years in Europe, I've noticed that Fall isn't always a gradual thing. In the cities we've been fortunate enough to live in, it seems that all the sudden, the leaves are falling and there wasn't that colourful build-up to really start the season off. And so I am eager for autumn and eager to see it unfold here.
I've made a list of things I'd like to do this season:
ONE | visit a pumpkin patch
TWO | roast pumpkin seeds
THREE | make soups
FOUR | plan a nature walk
FIVE | pumpkin recipes
(This, this or this)
SIX | puddle jumping
SEVEN | make chilli
EIGHT | collect fall leaves
NINE | bake pecan pie or these
TEN | apple picking. And maybe bake this
...
I've made a list of things I'd like to do this season:
ONE | visit a pumpkin patch
TWO | roast pumpkin seeds
THREE | make soups
FOUR | plan a nature walk
FIVE | pumpkin recipes
(This, this or this)
SIX | puddle jumping
SEVEN | make chilli
EIGHT | collect fall leaves
NINE | bake pecan pie or these
TEN | apple picking. And maybe bake this
...

talk about right on! it's mitten weather. i'm not even kidding. it happened overnight. the bright window boxes don't stand a chance with another few days of this! wool coats and hats came out today! i adore your fall list. and after catching up i have to say avery is so incredibly beautiful. her eyes and her lips and her cheeks! what a lover. such a girl.
ReplyDelete