31.1.12

the weekend

Our weekend consisted of a Friday night away-game, an early Saturday morning return (as in four-thirty am early) and a Sunday evening date.  The game was a big win and Billy came home with a huge bouquet of flowers and a bottle of Champagne for being the Man of the Match.  Hooray Bill!  

  
On Sunday night, Billy and I went to see a movie!  In English.  The second since Jake was born and it was such a nice evening.  What a treat.  We happily went to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and were so lucky that Kaytie and Jake offered to babysit for us!  It turned out to be a long movie, and we didn't get home until midnight; which truthfully, is the latest I've been out in ages.  

All-in-all, a great weekend. 

6 comments:

  1. Yah Bill!! Good news Linds. Hope you liked the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did u see the Swedish version or the American? I've seen both and both were good. Way to go Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw the American version and it was good. Especially the girl who played Lisbeth. Now I'm thinking of getting the second book to read on the iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should read the second AND the third! what are you waiting for?!! congrats to billy! and to you both for going on a date! quick plan a few more--that baby will be here sooner than you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Billy on your game,Iam so blessed to see this in Texas!!
    Your family picture is so beautiful,you are all our stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice, we are so happy you arrived safely in Texas! And I am also so happy to see your comments! Glad it is working now.

    ReplyDelete