18.5.11

gone fishing

We are heading out for our annual fly fishing trip.  Although, this year I think I will be doing a lot more child-proofing camp then fishing.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone, drinking fresh coffee from my Dad's camp-stove percolator (a handy garage sale find that makes the most excellent coffee) and of course, deep-fried turkey which has been a tradition for many years now.  I am not really looking forward to tenting with Jake and the fact that there is no out-house.

Here are a few pictures from the last several years:






3 comments:

  1. Great shot of the eagle Linds! I miss camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man you guys are cool. good luck with the tent thing. not sure i have the guts to brave that. joe's going to be SO jealous when he sees these pics (and the ones to come)! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for pictures too!

    Jake - Aunty regrets not coming for your first tenting expereince. Love you

    ReplyDelete